HACCP is an internationally recognized, science-based, food safety system that is used to help ensure the manufacture of safe food products.
HACCP is designed to prevent, reduce or eliminate potential biological, chemical and physical food safety hazards, including those caused by cross-contamination.
HACCP methodology has been standardised internationally by the Codex Alimentarius Commission which was created by the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) of the United Nations to develop food standards.
- Current and predicted hazards can be identified and removed
- Provides greater confidence in product safety
- Remedial action can be taken during production, i.e. before serious problem occur
- Control parameters are relatively easy to monitor, i.e. temperature, water activity, pH, texture…
- More cost-effective than microbiological or chemical analysis
- Operation is controlled on the premises
- All staff can be involved with product safety
- Reduced product loss
- Complementary to quality management systems, i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 22000
- Internationally recognised
- Application of HACCP system can promote international trade by equalising food safety control systems in the world.
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Applies to whole system not selected sampling point
- Due diligence defence in court.
The certification process is in three simple steps:
Application for certification
Complete the on line form for GlobalGROUP to send a quotation.
Initial Certification Audit
The assessment process is based on a 2-stage approach as follows:
Stage 1 – a basis audit to check whether the organisation is in a state of readiness for the stage 2 audit and involves the following:
- Confirm that the food safety manual conforms to the requirements of the HACCP
- Confirm the scope of certification
- Check legislative, work environment and Infrastructure compliance,
- Production of a report that identifies any non-conformity or potential for non-conformity
- Agree a corrective action plan if required
- Production of an assessment plan and confirm a date for the stage 2 assessment visit.
Stage 2 – the purpose of this visit is to confirm that the food safety management system fully conforms to the requirements of HACCP in practice and involves the following:
- Undertake sample audits of the processes and activities defined in the scope of assessment
- Document how the system complies with the standard and its effectiveness
- Report any non-conformities or observations
- Produce an audit programme for 3 years and confirm a month and year for the first surveillance visit.
For more information about HACCP please contact us by phone or email. We will be pleased to assist you.
- ISO 9001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 14001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 45001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 21001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 22001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 37001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 27001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 50001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 55001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 13485 Sertfikasi
- ISO 28000 Sertfikasi
- ISO 29001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 31000 Sertfikasi
- ISO 20000 Sertfikasi
- ISO 39001 Sertfikasi
- ISO 20121 Sertfikasi
- ISO 21500 Sertfikasi
- ISO 22301 Sertfikasi
- ISO 15189 Sertfikasi
- OHSAS 18001 Sertfikasi
- HACCP Sertfikasi
- Halal Food Sertifikasi
- Global GAP/OC Sertifikasi
- AS 9100 Sertifikasi
- SMK3 Sertifikasi